It was some time ago, that a friend and fellow coach shared this wisdom with me. I am sending it along with the hopes that it will remind and inspire us all to be mindful in our thoughts, our words, and our deeds. In this way, we empower ourselves to create the kind of life that is meaningful and aligned with our highest and best good.
- Hold out for what has real meaning and is right and proper for you. Stay alert, and take in the things that resonate with you.
- Pay attention to what you attract. Apply the concept of the law of attraction to establish a deeper understanding of who you are and what you are putting out.
- Establish goals that are truly related to your core self.
- Empower yourself when confronted with difficult relationships that are not going to go away. Positive outcomes will emerge if you have the courage to take a stand.
- Thoughts are very powerful and indeed create the reality you are experiencing. Use all thoughts wisely.
- Be conscious of what you have created and what you are now creating. Bring in the mental discipline necessary to think in affirmations, seeing solutions, thinking outside the box and including the wisdom present in your heart as the primary source for guidance.
- Our focus of attention needs to include identifying what stands in the way of our progress and our inner fulfillment.
- In all cases, drawing from past reference points and current challenges will help clarify what works and what doesn't.
- Find the balance of attention to your inner life, personal relationships, and responsibility to your job, career or aspirations. If you can do this, you will actualize your potential to make a difference in the world, while enjoying the challenges that make use of your innate talents and skills.